In a dramatic and unexpected move. introduced in 1963 and continuing until 1981 the Mercedes Benz
600 was intended to be the pinnacle of automotive engineering
and luxury motoring.
In the great tradition of the
world's oldest, most experienced manufacturer of fine
motorcars, the Grand Mercedes will establish new and higher
standards than ever in automotive engineering and excellence.
Peerless in performance, this noble car incorporates every
conceivable feature important to passenger comfort and safety.
It is the ultimate automobile in luxury, elegance and
technical perfection, designed for the elite among the world's
most discriminating and influential people.
two main types with 4 configurations available.
- The Grosser sedan seating 5-6 with a 3.2m wheelbase
- The 6 Door Pullman seating 7 with 2 forward facing
folding central seats, these are the two
represented by our cars
- The Long 3.9m wheelbase Pullman also came as a 4 door
with two rearward facing seats and
- a Landaulet with convertible folding top over the rear
- Power window dividers feature in many of the cars.
Owned by many famous people and heads of state including
Elizabeth Taylor, Elvis, Rowan Atkinson, Aristotle Onassis
and many more... Now you too can experience these with Heinz